Faram supports environmental sustainability
It Is quite easy to claim to be sustainable, ecological and environmentally-aware. It is quite another thing to truly be so, day after day, apart from the fine words and the important environmental certifications. Above all, it is difficult to be truly ‘sustainable’ if much of the production process is outsourced. This is one of the reasons Faram has maintained the principal production processes in-house. Keeping almost all processes in-house allows us to be truly in control of every production phase: from the design to the shipping of the finished product. For example, the planning phase, when it is necessary to choose the components of the products, also takes into account the recycling and reuse of the materials. The final phase demands the use of recyclable packing materials and emphasizes the reduction of waste during transportation.
In particular, Faram is proud to say that:
- All its materials are 100% recyclable;
- The company collects all the used packaging and oversee the recycling process directly;
- Thanks to the mapping system, Faram contributes to the certification of buildings: LEED, BREEAM or WELL Building.
In order to measure the efficiency of the products, Faram has identified a series of KPI (Key Performance Indicators), in particular:
- Optimisation of machine operations to reduce aluminium waste (which is sent for recycling) not more than 5%;
- Reduction by 15% of electrical power consumption compared with the previous year.
Sustainability of processes
Quality means doing things right the first time around
A good product and a good service to clients are the fruit of competent organisation that manages the supply chain, the production processes, the technical resources, the training and the experience of those who work in the company. Faram has garnered a series of international certifications, so that everyone knows their duties and suitable training for the job has been carried out.
For information, quotes or assistance, please contact our customer service